Tuesday, February 24, 2015

LotW problems - continued

Just a word that I received a VERY prompt reply from the League - Norm Fusaro W3IZ, in particular, who sent me an 11 page .pdf with detailed steps to go through.  Scanning quickly through it, I thought I had followed all the steps last night, on my own - but I will give it another shot, including sending off for yet another call sign certificate.

All the steps make sense, and we'll see what happens (working K1N was easier). We can land a man on the moon, but .........

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:50 PM

    LOTW is so frustrating, yet it seems to
    be a wonderful idea. I went so far as to have a person at ARRL talk me through it, it worked that time, wouldn't work since. Why can't they just give us a page with a complicated password, the way my bank does, and let me enter them one at a time or by copy and paste. It is easier to get a secure credit card than to use LOTW.

    ReplyDelete