Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Nuts!

Just like the Boy Scouts motto says, "Always be prepared!"

So I'm giving you MORE than a month's notice - in fact, way more than a month's notice, so there will be no excuses accepted!

On September 25th of this year, about four weeks after the NJQRP Skeeter Hunt, the NoGA QRP Group will be holding their 4th Annual Peanut Power Sprint. And just like the Skeeter Hunt, this one is a ton of fun.


Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to participate last year. Something came up at the last moment which I couldn't get away from; but this year, I will be jumping in with all the other "nuts" who have a great time for just a couple of hours on a Sunday afternoon. And that's what I love about these sprints - they give you a taste of Radiosport without consuming the entire weekend. I love not having to marry my backside to a chair for 2 or 3 days!

I would ask all of you to check this one out - as it even has a QRO category for those of you so inclined. QRO or QRP, you're sure to have a good time!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment