Friday, August 26, 2016

Skeeter Hunt Log Summaries

Hmmmmmmm ...... not sure what happened or how to explain it.

I wasn't seeing a lot of Skeeter Hunt log summaries - and was becoming a bit concerned. Then I turned on my tablet!  Exact same Web based e-mail client as I use on the laptop - Yahoo e-mail. There was an avalanche of log summaries that weren't showing up on the laptop!

I have no idea why that would be. I checked the Spam box - various other places. Nope, the entries that WERE on the tablet; were just not showing up on the laptop.



Anyway, I responded with a "Thank You" to every log summary that I have received, and I also put a comment "Log Summary Received" in Column "E" of the roster.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KJWpvDDBZibCMqna_qGXF3Ayg8KdEw5f1N8K6ByGMe4/edit#gid=880964485

If you didn't receive that "Thank You" e-mail, or don't see that your log was received on the roster, I can only beg your indulgence and would ask you to try again.  Please use w2lj@arrl.net and w2lj@verizon.net

I deeply apologize if I've caused you any inconvenience; but sometimes this computer stuff remains dark magic to me!

Out of the 173 people who signed up for Skeeter-dom, 45 have sent in log summaries and 6 Non-Skeeters have also sent in summaries. I have included them on the roster at the bottom. Entries can be sent in until Midnight of the Sunday before Labor day - so keep those cards and letter coming in folks!

Oh, and here's a little video for your viewing pleasure from non-other than Steve WG0AT, SOTA Master and all around QRP Portable Operator, extraordinaire!



72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment