Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Doing some housekeeping

You may have noticed (or not) that the blogroll to the right has shrunken a bit.  I removed a couple of blogs that no longer have valid links (can no longer be reached). I also moved a few blogs that have been inactive for a year or more down to the dormant blogroll.  Anytime that these become active again, I move them back to the top list. I also removed a couple links that no longer had valid URLs; and edited some where the URLs changed.

If you  know of any blogs focusing on QRP, CW or portable ops that are worth following and that I don't have listed, either send an e-mail to w2lj@arrl.net, or leave a comment in the commbox. I'll give them the once over and will add them if they seem like a good fit.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment