Thursday, July 13, 2023

Better day today

 Maybe because it was that I was wearing my lucky W1AW t-shirt?


Unfortunately, the ARRL doesn't offer these anymore. I'd order another if I could. Not that I'm superstitious, or anything!

I set up the AlexLoop on the porch again. My plans to deploy the Buddistick evaporated when I realized I left the whips at home. I wasn't expecting much, but my expectations proved foundless.

I ended up working the requisite 10 stations, with three of them being Park to Park. All were on 40 Meters except for the last. I worked Dave AB9CA on 20 Meters. He was at K-8170 in South Dakota. Actually, in all I worked 16 stations from K-2001.  I know I could have worked more if I had used the PAR ENDFEDZ, but I didn't want to throw it up in a tree in cabin property here.

I will submit my log to the POTA people after I re-read the rules and requirements about submissions, It's been a while.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment