Saturday, July 01, 2023

Pre-shed before and after


Before clean up


Post clean up

The W3EDP is down, and the coax from the HF9V is rolled up and out of the way. Scheduled delivery for the new shed is for sometime this morning around 10:30 to 11:00 AM.

The weather picture is looking grim. Depending on how fast they are in and out, I may be able to get the coax to the Butternut hooked up again, today. We'll see about the W3EDP. If the post it was hose clamped to is not touched, I may be able to get that back up, as well. If they have to remove it and re-set it in new concrete, I may have to wait until Tuesday. The concrete needs time to set and the weather is looking soaky for tomorrow and only a little better on Monday. Tuesday looks to be the best bet.

BTW, for those of you who are interested, The 13 Colonies event starts today. I mention it in passing, as, while I will admit that it IS a fun event, I no longer participate for reasons that will be best left unsaid here,

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment