Monday, April 05, 2010

The best intentions .....

I took some pictures of my completed JHP LC Meter on Saturday night with the intention of posting them here. Unfortunately, the digital camera got left behind at my brother-in-law's house when we went for an Easter visit yesterday. The pictures will have to wait until next weekend.

The decals on the PFR3A housing are sufficiently sealed now; so I can begin the final assembly this week. I might even start tonight depending on my state of mind. I came home from work quite tired again, so I might not do anything until tomorrow. I don't think I have enough energy to participate in the ARS Spartan Sprint tonight; but that doesn't start for a couple of hours, so you never know. It's one of those nights where I know that if I sit down in an easy chair, I will probably wake up around 11:00 PM or Midnight - just in time to go to bed!

I read Jeff KE9V's posts about the new Ipad; and also his post about the HP tablet that will be coming out later this year. Looks like I'm going to have to continue buying lottery tickets! Let's see, that Kenwood tri-band HT, a K3, an HP tablet are now all on my "want" list - wow, it's starting to add up.

72 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment