Friday, February 15, 2008

Bone tired!

As you can see; there were not many posts this past week.

My boss was away on vacation; and I had to fill in for him at work. That meant some overtime; but it also meant a lot more "tired"! I ended up having to do his work as well as my own.

Today was a 12 hour day; and I came home and turned on the radio, only to be reminded that this weekend is the ARRL DX Contest. My brain is Jello-fied enough where the Morse just all runs together into one big blur.

So I am going to hit the hay early; and if I feel less like a truck ran over me, tomorrow; maybe I'll get on the air for a 'lil bit to see if I can possibly work a new country or two.

73 de Larry W2LJ

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:12 AM

    Here's hoping next week is better for you Larry!

    73 de Jeff, KE9V

    ReplyDelete