Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Heaven!

If you're a CW op and like to use bugs, that is!

Richard Meiss WB9LPU posted to the Brasspounders Yahoo Group two new bugs.  The BB-7 and the GoBug.  The GoBug has got my radar beeping full blast!  I can imagine taking this guy to the field:




And the BB-7 is a work of beauty! The wood base is gorgeous and I'm sure like all of Rich's creations, is a joy to use.



Just think - if I didn't just purchase that new lawn mower .....

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Boy this got me itching to finish up my QRP SSB DXCC chase and get back to the CW journey!

    Boy, I really want to give a bug a try now. Both of these sound very easy to tame for the newbie bug user...(that means me) ;-)

    72 de Jim WA2OQJ

    ReplyDelete