Tuesday, May 03, 2011

It's been two good days

not at work (sigh); but at least at the mailbox!  Last night I came home to find my Four States Hamcan transceiver in the mail.  Today, I found QRP Quarterly and CQ magazine in the box today.

The Hamcan is going to be a super easy build - only 26 parts.  This will most likely be a one evening kit.  This little gem is even featured on page 62 of May CQ. I am looking forward to getting it built and going this weekend, which should be my first opportunity to work on it.

CQ and QRP Quarterly are always good finds in the mailbox.  CQ seems to have a goodly amount of QRP and homebrewing articles this month.  QRP Quarterly is always a gem and there's a nice article in this issue about WB9LPU's Bugnapper, which I featured prominently on this blog.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment