Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Not the quickest on the uptake.

This Nexus 7 tablet is a great convenience. I can easily check e-mail, Twitter and Facebook very easily and quickly. It's also great for Echolink, looking up call signs and checking the DX Cluster. It's quite a nifty tool.

One thing that I have noticed though, is that it's not so quick on the uptake when it comes to the blog. And by that, I mean that it really takes a long time for the blog roll to update with the latest changes. I can go on my desktop and Chrome will inform me that my fellow bloggers have published new posts, but yet the Nexus 7 and Chrome don't seem to update as quickly. Sometimes it seems to lag several hours as compared to the desktop.

I am not enough of a computer whiz to know why that is, but it is a tad annoying. Still, the benefits outweigh this inconvenience, but it is curious.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment