Monday, January 09, 2012

As seen on eBay

Pins for sale by Joe KK5NA:


I should buy one - they're only $3.59 plus shipping. But:

A) My Ham friends might think I was being snobby.
B) My gun friends would think I was buying a flash suppressor, which would be strange, as I don't own a gun. But in their world a KX3 is the model of a flash supressor.
C) My "regular" friends wouldn't know what the heck I was advertising.

The neighborhood QRN is gone from 40 Meters tonight. Unfortunately, I am tuning around and not hearing all that much activity. I hear Bob N4BP down in the low end calling "CQ DX" and he's blowing my ears off. But not much going on around 7.030 or 7.040 MHz, the two QRP watering holes.  Fortunately, I did manage two brief contacts on 80 Meters with a K3Y station and W8ST, so the streak lives another day.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment