Sunday, January 29, 2012

Keeping the streak going,

I got two quick QSOs in the books tonight as January 29th turned to January 30th UTC time.  Both were on 30 Meters.  The local QRN was non-existant and since today is the layoff weekend between AFC and NFC Championship football and the Super Bowl, I am not all that surprised.  This is why I'm leaning towards the culprit being a Plasma TV.

Anyway, the QSOs were with PJ2/AA9A and KI9E.  I used the Butternut HF9V in both cases.  In any event, I wanted to get this out of the way quickly tonight, not because I don't like being on the radio (you all know THAT's not true!).  My son Joey asked me to watch a movie with him that starts in a half hour.

I can't deny a request like that!

Hey, if you get a chance, hop on over to John AE5X's blog.  He has a link up to pictures from the HK0NA DXpedition.  Wow!  This is definitely not a "lap of luxury" DXpedtion!

'Nite all, I'm headed upstairs for a little Phineas and Ferb!

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment