Monday, February 01, 2010

Ft. Tuthill 80 Meter Transceiver is now available

From the QRP mailing lists:

At last! We're ready to go and you can now order an FT80 transceiver from our new website at http://www.azscqrpions.com. The old website URL will direct you to the proper place as well.

For those who do not wish to use PayPal, please drop me a note and I will hold your place for 7 days while waiting for your check, cash, or money order. This should put everyone on a more or less even footing for ordering.

US and Canada use the US ordering selection for PayPal.

Let us know how you like the new website!

73 john k5js

If I didn't have such a backlog of kits that need to be built (and used), I would definitely place an order for one of these. The old saying goes "You can't have too many radios!"; but I'd bet my spouse would be willing to argue the point.

73 de Larry W2LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment