Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good reading

If you are like me you enjoy reading Amateur Radio stories that are in the vein of "Human Interest". I love reading stories where guys tell you how they became interested in Ham Radio and how they learned and the mistakes they made, etc, etc, etc.

If you're into that, like I am, I have two good links for you:

http://worldsbesthobby.com/

which I came across due to Steve K9ZW's blog; and also:

http://www.novicehistory.org/

which I have known about for years.  If you started out YOUR Amateur Radio career via the Novice License, please consider writing about it for the Novice History page.  A lot of other Hams enjoy reading these stories and would be thankful if you shared.  You don't have to be a Jean Shepard style storyteller. Just write about your experiences and I'm sure we'll all enjoy it.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larry, I will sure read the book by Dave Bell. Thanks for the link. 73 Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry - thanks for the Bell link. What a great read. Couldn't stop! Jim W1PID

    ReplyDelete