Sunday, June 12, 2011

K6JSS/3



I knew that working K6JSS/3 was going to be relatively easy this week. Pennsylvania is having its turn and I never have trouble making it into PA.  It's the next state over from me; and if I have trouble being heard there, then it's time to pack it up!

Within the first half hour, I worked K3VIG as K6JSS/3 on 40 Meters.  He was calling CQ TEST and I'm not sure what contest he was in, so I sent the standard QRP Sprint exchange of RST/SPC/Power.  I hope I gave him a valid point.  Just a few minutes later, I heard Scott N3SW as K6JSS/3 on 80 Meters and he was loud - 579 loud.  We did the standard exchange of RST, SPC, and ARCI Number.

Ron WB3AAL is on 30 Meters as K6JSS/3, as per QRPSPOTS; but I can't even pick him out of the noise.  Other than working K6JSS/3 right off the bat, the only other radio excitement was working 4O3A in Montenegro on 20 Meters this afternoon.  The bands were kind of quiet all weekend, it seemed.  Definitely not a big contest weekend with wall to wall signals.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

No comments:

Post a Comment