Sunday, March 20, 2011

Darn!

Looks like RFTB is going to be a bust for me this month.  I was trying to work John N0EVH on 20 Meters as K6JSS/0 about an hour before the Sprint.  As I was working him, someone in the neighborhood turned something on, giving me S9 hash on both 20 and 40 Meters and rendering them both useless.  The hash is just as loud on the EDZ and the Butternut.

80 Meters is quiet, but doesn't usually see any activity in these Sprints until the last hour or so.  By then I will be wanting to hit the hay as tomorrow is a work day.  In the meantime, I will call "CQ FP" on 80 Meters to see if I can scare anyone up.

72 de Larry W2LJ
QRP - When you care to send the very least!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Larry, as for the mystery noise I have found my MFJ-1026 has worked great at removing the noise from my Plasma TV. Not sure what your noise source is do keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete